Thursday, March 10, 2011

The Final Countdown

So the proof is in the mail, and Linda Boulanger's finger is suspended over the 'enter' key, that will tell Amazon to list my book in its endless files! One drop more drop in the ocean of published books!

I'm not too worried about the ripple, I'm just happy that it will be out there.
There is no price on a dream coming true, and as it happens there are few words too.

This just goes to prove that it's not in the destination, but the journey that we will find joy.
It has been a joy for me to write. It has been a joy to speculate and chat with my friends. It has been a joy to work with Linda and the TreasureLine crew. It has been a joy to dream and to see that dream take shape.
So now the clock is ticking faster and faster until Veiled makes it's first appearance to the world.
http://treasurelinebooks.blogspot.com/2011/03/introducing-sbniccum-and-veiled.html

4 comments:

  1. I'm excited for you, Silvina. It's a wonderful feeling to have a dream come true and you'll never forget seeing your name on a cover or holding that book in your hands.

    The world will thank you, too, once they get to read it :) Congratulations on a job well done!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So exciting! I'm anxiously awaiting mine to be on that long list too! Soon!
    Your site is beautiful, can't wait to read your book, The Lord of the Rings books and the Narnia books will always be some of my favorites, I love that genre. Best of luck!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thats so exciting......I can't wait to read Veiled!

    ReplyDelete