Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Larry King Live Part I




Many authors are trying to capitalize on the popularity of youtube videos to promote their books. So I thought I would do the same!

When a friend of mine posted a funny video from www.xtranormal.com I knew I would have to check it out! One hour later, and with the help of my ten year old, we had this funny interview.

It's addicting and terribly fun, so I'm sorry to say that you'll be subjected to Part II and quite possibly Part III of this interview throughout the next few weeks!
I would love for this video to go viral, so if you feel inclined to share it, go to www.youtube.com , type in sbniccum and you'll see it!

5 comments:

  1. Sly,
    Hey it's Sandra. Call me!! I don't have your phone or address and I want to mail a Christmas card:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for following!! I love you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I loved this! Is it possible we have the same offbeat sense of humor? And here I thought I was alone!

    ReplyDelete
  4. It was your video in fact that gave me the idea. Yours was...a real video, of course. But I thought, hey I want a video too! And I got Larry King to boot!
    If anyone wants to see it, go to youtube and type "While the Savage Sleeps" and you'll see Andrew's video.

    ReplyDelete