Saturday, November 26, 2016

#Hashtags# To Get Attention

https://kindlescout.amazon.com/p/P0QNDEAASGYG
Half way mark! Woohoo! It's been an interesting ride. The book fell of the "HOT" list for a few days, but now I'm back again. 
What happened? Well, we have to take into consideration that we just celebrated Thanksgiving. But I fear I can't use that as an excuse because other books remained hot and trending. 
One tactic that I will attribute the turn around are hashtags. I don't know why I hadn't thought about that before, but hashtags are very useful as a way to get your post on several different places. These are the Hashtags I used. Let me know if you know of any others that have worked for you. 
#bibliophile
#yareads
#yabooks
#YA
#bookaddict
#amereading
#readmore
#MGLit
#FlashFic
#ACFW
#FridayReads
#MustRead
#Litchat
#StoryFriday
#TeaserTue
#Kindle
As always, your nomination will be appreciated! 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment