Monday, November 28, 2016

Indigo's "HOT" and Trending

Thirteen days left in the campaign and after three rough days, my book bounced back up and now it's in the front page. 

I have to say, I have been bugging people left and right. I'm mostly a FB socialite, so I've been shamelessly tagging everyone. I hope I'm not annoying people too much, but I have to look at this with perspective. It's only for 30 days! So let's make them count. 
If I don't get chosen to be published through Kindle Scout, it won't be because I didn't give it my all. It might be for other reasons; like my story isn't what they're looking for now.

So what happens if I don't get chosen by Kindle Scout to be published? 
https://kindlescout.amazon.com/p/P0QNDEAASGYGNothing. I'll still self publish.

Why not try the traditional publishing way? 
Because writing, though important for me, is only something I do early in the mornings while my whole family is still asleep. Right now, writing for fun, at my own pace, is the right thing for me to do. That's why I'd like to go the Kindle Scout rout--because it won't change any of that. All it will do is increase my exposure. 

Full steam ahead then!
If you'd like to read the first chapter of Indigo, read here
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment