Thursday, December 1, 2016

Indigo's Kindle Scout Nomination: 10 days left

Using Pintrest has been another great way to put Indigo in front of people. Everyone has their own favorite social media site, I for one love Pintrest. I'm always in a giving or "pinning" mood when I go there. I don't know what it is, maybe the fact that I'm very visual and pretty pictures are relaxing to me. I feel no pressure when I go to pintrest, so I'm more likely to save something, or follow a link. As far as the nomination stats go, Indigo has been doing great! I've managed to remain "Hot" and trending ever since the Thanksgiving slump. I hope that translates into an actual publishing offer from the Kindle Scout team, but alas, I have nothing to compare it to. I'll try to reach out to Kindle Scout published authors to see if they'll spill the success beans! ...and if you haven't yet, go nominate me! S.B.

2 comments:

  1. Very nice, Thanks for sharing this with us.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, I never thought I would find something as nice as this. I love the facts I saw on your site as they have been very helpful. Your article contains a lot of information that has been very useful for quite some time. Well, I just want to thank you for sharing this post, keep up the good work. You might also want to check out this link and JAMB. I would be glad and grateful if you like them.

    ReplyDelete