Tuesday, November 22, 2016

Kindle Scout Nomination Campaign--19 Days Left

Nineteen days until my nomination period is over, and I have to tell you, it's been really challenging to keep my book trending "HOT" all day like the first ten days of my nomination. Once the fervor on your social media sites wares off and your closest friends have already nominated you, the whole system seems to slow down. 



As you can see, I had four days where my book stayed "Hot" for the 24 hours. The other six days, I had to literally post and tag people like crazy, calling them out by name to go nominate me. 

I think that the trick to staying on the front page and trending "Hot" against the new books that pour in every day, is to use every single shred of online presence at your disposal. 

You should have a website, and advertise it. 
You should have an established blog, and blog daily. 
You should have a strong social media presence and maximize it. 
As you can see below, I'm a Facebook girl. I've been building my Facebook page and personal account for years. I should focus on other social media, but alas, it is what it is!
Still, after all my facebooking, most of my traffic comes from Kindle Scout traffic. That is, fellow authors or maybe people who go nominate their friend, sees my book cover and they find it interesting, so out of the kindness of their hearts they nominate me.

That leads me to tomorrows post. The cover!!!

As always, if you're reading this post, and you are a kindhearted, magnanimous person, please NOMINATE INDIGO!!!


https://kindlescout.amazon.com/p/P0QNDEAASGYG



No comments:

Post a Comment