Saturday, December 10, 2016

Kindle Scout Nomination: 1 Day Left!!!

It's been an exhausting month!!! I've never been this dialed in to promoting--EVER! 

It isn't over yet, so please head over to Kindle Scout and nominate my book, or ask your friends on social media to do it. 

All I can say as this crazy time (and time of year) comes to a close is that I'm glad I did it. Weather I get picked by the Kindle Press people to get published or not, I'm happy I did it. At the very least I've promoted the heck out of this book--and series might I add--because once you start reading Indigo, you'll want to read the other two books. 
Eager teenagers are mad that Indigo isn't under their tree right now. The silver lining is: if I don't get picked for publication, I'll make sure it makes it at least to the New Years party or, El Dia De Los Reyes (Three Wise Men Celebration) sometime in January. 
Either way, I continue to do what I love to do, which is write! 
Here's a sneak peak at my next book's cover. It isn't done yet, obviously, but hopefully it might give you a taste of what it's about. I had another cover for it, but I think this one will be better. This is my unfinished version.


Meet Laurel Granger, a ballerina turned zombie huntress.
...yes, you read right. Zombie huntress.











This was the other cover that I was going to use, but I like where I'm going with this one better. What think ye?

No comments:

Post a Comment