Tuesday, December 6, 2016

Kindle Scout Nomination: 5 Days Left

Wow! This is almost over! 
It's been hard, I won't lie to you. Being ever vigilant about posting, commenting, sharing, coming up with something meaningful to say every day! So for today I decided that I'm not going to reinvent the wheel. I will go as meaningful as it gets! 
In the spirit of the Christmas season, I've decided to take on the 25 day challenge of #LightTheWorld 
 
The countdown for today marks day 6 of the the 25 day challenge. 
So today, the call for action was to share a scripture. 
 

So I shared one of my all-time favorite scriptures from the Bible,
"I will not leave you comfortless: I will come to you."
 John 14:18
I know this is true. I have felt His love in my heart. I have felt His consolation. I have felt His forgiveness. I have felt His PEACE. 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment